TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Technical Discussions > How to and Modifications
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 04-03-2011, 07:18 PM   #21
tgpmd1
TrailManor Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ng2951 View Post
Okay, here they are. The chair we got from Cabelas, be sure to get the Magnum because the seat is almost 24" high instead of 19" on the standard chair.

Look how much floor space you get by the kitchen! You can easily walk around someone working in the kitchen, the bar, or refer. The chair will fold up and lean against the wall when unneeded, or can be turned around as an additional living room chair (folded its only less than 5" thick). Deployed its perfect for the dinnette.
That is a great mod! I like that you can use the chair anywhere now. Thanks for sharing!
Prodigy Brake Controller
2.5" Factory Lift Kit
15" Dexstar Wheels
15" Karrier Loadstar Tires w/TR-416 Stems
Bill's Screen Door kit
And a host of other mods...

14 y.o. 'Sasha' (aka 'Miss Kitty), started fostering 12/24/10 and adopted 3/15/11

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tgpmd1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 07:35 PM   #22
ng2951

Yeah, I like it. Next is collasping the table al la RetiredGoat. I am not sure if I going to do it exactly his way, but something along those lines.

Right now I am going to stick with this for a little while to see what the pros and cons are...
Old 04-08-2011, 09:58 PM   #23
countrygirl
TrailManor Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ng2951 View Post
Okay, here they are. The chair we got from Cabelas, be sure to get the Magnum because the seat is almost 24" high instead of 19" on the standard chair.

Look how much floor space you get by the kitchen! You can easily walk around someone working in the kitchen, the bar, or refer. The chair will fold up and lean against the wall when unneeded, or can be turned around as an additional living room chair (folded its only less than 5" thick). Deployed its perfect for the dinnette.

I always though TM made a mistake in the design of the 3326 by not doing something like this. If the dinette table easily folded up and the floor was flat you would have gained more than 5 sqft...
Looking GOOD! I like the chair!!!

We replaced the tires on the TM July 2017 I will update when I have time to get the specs

What's new...we went to all LED lighting and love them.

New 3/25/16 two new horizontal propane tanks.
countrygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 02:36 PM   #24
ng2951

Well, we just got back from Mendenhall, MS (Purgatory) and we really, really like the director's chair. We were able to reuse that space at will, and at whim.

Sometime we put the dog's kennel there, other times I put the ice chest there both with the seat deployed or folded. I could put several things under the seat while we had breakfast. With the chair folded I could easily navigate around the pardette in ways I never could with the dinette seat in place.

When we foldup to go, it unclutters the stowing process. I have lots more room for the gun cart, ammo, even the easy chair. If I were in the mindset to do it, I could put the Yamaha in that space or a pair of Hondas.

If you have a 3326 you ought to look at this seriously...