TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-19-2008, 05:02 PM   #1
Al-n-Sue

Talking I am now a TM owner!

We signed the paperwork for our 2003 3214kb yesterday (3/18) and will take posession on April 1. We have a spring break to see kids and grandson in the way. I became a site sponser today and will likely join Trailblazers before the day is over. I've been a lurker on this forum for years and since we recently started getting serious about buying, I have devoured the information here. A big thanks to everyone who has contributed. I hope to be able to contribute some of my own experiences along the way.
I'm working on my very own Trailmanor page, where I plan to document the trailer, mods and fixes, and the places we use it so I will not wax eleoquent here.
For those who are trying to decide on a TM or some other trailer - decide what your needs are - a TM will not fit them all. But for me, after 5 years in a popup it boiled down to two critical issues - I had to be able to tow with my current TV, and we had to have hard sides! Bears in Colorado make tent camping or popup camping particularly taxing - all food must be stowed in the TV each night! TM is the only trailer that had the floor space combined with the towing ease that I needed. Besides, 3 of the couples we camp with regularly have TMs - so I am intimately familiar with them.
I'll write more after we take delivery and get some pictures. When my web page is ready I will certainly post the link here for critique and feedback.
Thanks
Alan