TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-18-2006, 08:25 PM   #1
Annico

Talking Hi All....Another Question re TM's.....

I've been busy lately, so haven't had a whole lot of time to post. I recently joined a subscription site thru Yahoo for Trailmanor owners, and have been reading a slew of emails as they come in. One thing I notice is lots of individuals are looking to buy used versus new.....many say that TM's do not hold their value, etc. Others say that perspective owners have sticker shock when they go to the dealer. First, if one locates a used TM, does the factory warranty transfer? If not, is there any other type of coverage protection? Second, what are the advantages and/or disadvantages to buying used versus new? I know that the dealer price does not necessarily have to be the manufacturer price (I saw the model listed on E-Bay), but my impression is that there seems to be a lot of hulabaloo against buying a new model. Can one compare buying a trailer the same way a car is purchased? Thanks in advance. Hope I didn't unload a mouthful.....

Shirley