TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Technical Discussions > How to and Modifications
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-30-2016, 12:26 PM   #1
CAG1976

Default Perfect TV wall mount for bathroom walls

I finally found the perfect mount to hang over the folding bathroom walls. Its made by a college student that started the company called HUK TV mounts. You can buy two brackets that bolt to the back of the flat panel tv and the brackets are hook shaped at the top to hang over a thin wall or 2x4. I recently bought them and tried a 32" on my bathroom wall next to the kitchen sink and it works great. The only minor issue is that you can't hook them over the wall while its in the up position. So you could grind off another half inch of the bracket to get it to clear the wall while its up, but I just choose to put the TV and bracket on while the wall is in the down position and just very carefully lift the wall up while the TV is on it. It didn't cause me any problems. It also works very well on the back bathroom wall facing the rear bed in my 3124 kb.

The best part of this mount is the price....$34. You could probably make your own for slightly less, but that's pretty cheap considering it already has the screws and holes drilled out. They are made of aluminum and coated with a nice finish. This is a great deal compared to the one Trailmanor sells. I think that one is like $90 or $100.
I got it off of Amazon here: https://www.amazon.com/HUK-TV-Mounts.../dp/B017AS2P0C
Old 02-13-2017, 08:05 AM   #2
Rex Hensley

Great find for a TV wall mount for bathroom walls!! Its been a few years since this post. Have you had any issues with it. Rex
Rex Hensley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 09:36 AM   #3
Lesherp
Site Sponsor

I made a similar hanger from stock from Home Depo for about the cost of postage from Amazon for their hanger. You can see what I did in my pictures and albums (modifications) if you are interested.

Dealer Options:swing tongue, sink cabinet, awning, air conditioning, tile

Modification: 15“ tires & monitor system, WDH, Prodigy B.C., 2-6 V. batteries & clipper monitor, LED's. Additional modifications can be seen in albums.
Pictures of campsites and places we visited can be seen at https://www.flickr.com/photos/101899116@N06/sets/.

Lesherp is offline   Reply With Quote