TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-29-2003, 12:29 PM   #1
Randy

Default Dust/Dirt Infiltration

My wife and I have been camping with pop-up campers for 23 years. Now that the kids have almost all left the nest we are looking at moving up to a hard sided camper. The Trailmanor seems like a model of camper that would fit our needs and type of use very well. We have been reading about the Trailmanor, and lurking on this forum, for the past five months trying to learn as much about the Trailmanor as possible. Recently I had an opportunity to visit a new Trailmanor dealer (only one in Iowa). I like what I saw but have a question that the dealer could not answer: When folded down for traveling, how clean/dry do the top half of the walls, curtains, and windows stay in the Trailmanor – particularly if traveling down dusty rock roads or traveling through heavy rain or in the winter driving along slush covered roads?
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2003, 04:38 PM   #2
BETTY

Default Re:Dust/Dirt Infiltration

we have pulled our TM in the rain, snow, winds, dust and dirt roads and through the sands near the ocean side and we have very little intrusion or any particals. you will get some but its not enough to keep us off the road. they are sealed pretty tight when closed. betty
Old 11-29-2003, 06:50 PM   #3
Windbreaker

Default Re:Dust/Dirt Infiltration

We live in southwest Texas. We have far fewer dust problems with the TM than with the house. 'Nuf said.