TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Camping & Lifestyle > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 11-20-2013, 03:47 PM   #1
Scottie Dogs

Default Sad Day for Scottie Dogs.

Hi Guys,

Pretty sad day today, we took our 2006, 2720 TM over to Tom’s Camperland in Surprise AZ. this morning, on Bell road, 70 miles one way. This is the place we bought it 4 years ago. They are the only TM dealer here in the valley of the sun. We put it on consignment and we want $10,500, what ever they get is up to them. They have a great website, and advertise all over the internet. They have been in business since '1979' and nice people to work with and a very large place, they bend backwards to make you happy.

They have 2 brand new TM’s right in front facing Bell Road which is very busy. One is a 2720 and the other is a 2922, very nice looking trailers, $26,000 each. My trailer manor is the only used one on the big lot so I should be just fine.

Who ever gets mine with all the work I did on it will be a very happy TM camper (thanks to you guys and BILL, the best) For those that don’t know me we bought a park model in Show Low AZ. For 5 1/2 months during our hot summers here two summers ago. We just are not using our TM, and BELIEVE me I felt EXTREMELY bad making this decision. They are the best trailers but not for that length of time in the White Mountains. I am sure most of us will do the same as the years creep up on us, a little more room

I plan on paying my dues to stay on this forum, it is THE BEST knowledge a TM owner can ever have. I also left lots of this forum material on this site in the owners manual that I left with the TM.

Bill, you do not live to far from Bell Road go over and check the new TM’s out...

Remember, there is another TM right around the corner in the future if we need one, it is the only camping trailer I will ever OWN!!!!!!! I am also waiting for a slid out on the TM, how COOL would that be...

Dave
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1392.JPG
Views:	51
Size:	321.4 KB
ID:	9407   Click image for larger version

Name:	avatar-one.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	16.1 KB
ID:	9408  
Old 11-20-2013, 06:17 PM   #2
clown9644

Sorry to hear your leaving the TM camper behind, like I am forced to do as well. I wish my local dealer did consignment sales, the best he will do is put a flyer up for me. He has been great for me so I am not complaining. I will miss mine, when I sell it, just like you. You will be missed.