TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-05-2012, 11:11 PM   #11
JudyGutierrez

Default Welcome to your TM

Hi, we also are new owners of a TrailManor....we just took it out for a two day trip to Doran Beach campground (near Bodega Bay in Northern CA)...had a great time. We are still trying to figure out little bits and pieces of her but all in all it has been great. I tried sleeping on the couch bed this trip to see if it was more comfortable, my back starts killing me on the king bed, plus it is pretty cold in there....the couch is pretty comfy...next I might try the double bed above the couches....I like to try all options until I am sure what works! We took our 5 year old granddaughter with us this trip and she was amazed at the TM and loved everything about it...also the people camping next to us were pretty impressed when we folded her down - they had never seen anything like it. Hope you will enjoy your new "home" away from home!