TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-07-2013, 04:24 PM   #1
MNACamper

Default 2417 without bathroom?

My DH and I have a Chalet Arrowhead that we absolutely love. But we've been thinking lately about how nice it would be to have some extra room. The thing that has always stopped us is that the Chalet is very light and can be stored in our garage.

Enter the Trailmanor, which I just learned about a couple of weeks ago.

We went to look at them in person today at our nearby dealer. The 2417 seems like it would be absolutely perfect for our needs. However, and I realize we're probably in the minority, we really don't have much of a desire to have a bathroom. We were tent campers for many years and our Chalet doesn't have a bathroom. Shower houses, vault toilets and a luggable loo are just fine for us. On the other hand, we do know that having a bathroom might help with resale.

If we have to choose, we'd really rather have more storage space. From what I gather, the bathroom in the 2417 is an option but I can't seem to find any pictures anywhere of one without the bathroom. I'm assuming that in place of the bathroom, there are cabinets but it would be nice to see a photo to be sure it's enough to give up a bathroom.

Does anyone here have a 2417 without the bathroom that you could share a picture of? Or does anyone have a link to a manufacturer photo they could pass along? I'd really appreciate it! Thanks!