TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 11-01-2003, 04:45 PM   #1
leonardbakers

Default My TM saved the day (night?)

An interesting application for the TM.

When I got up at 3am last night to take a whiz, I let my 2 labs out in the backyard to do the same. They took off barking, let out a yelp and ran back to me thoroughly skunk-sprayed.

It was pretty cold out at 3am and I didn't relish washing the dogs with the cold, cold garden hose. Then it hit me. I went out to the TM , hooked up the water to it and fired up the water heater. A leash through the spokes on the wheel fixed me up. Opened the outside shower up and presto, instant nightime, hot-water, skunky-dog washing station complete with light.

By the way, the recipe for the de-skunking mixture is 2 tbsp dawn liquid, 1/4 cup baking soda, and 1 quart hydrogen peroxide. Sponge on, let it work for 5 minutes, then rinse and follow with your favorite pooch shampoo. ;D
Old 11-01-2003, 07:38 PM   #2
Chris_Bauer

Default Re:My TM saved the day (night?)

The Trailmanor never ceases to amaze me .
Old 11-01-2003, 08:52 PM   #3
Windbreaker

Default Re:My TM saved the day (night?)

Very inventive! Good show. Ya gotta love'm.

We had a major power outage about two weeks ago, everyone else on the block was standing in the street cussing the power company, DW went to the TM - she to read, me to play the dulcimer. We didn't even know when the power came back on we were having such a good time. I thought I'd get us a snack, opened the TM door and saw the street lights were back on.