TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Technical Discussions > Exterior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 05-23-2022, 09:02 AM   #1
Onyrlef

Default Trailmanor svc.dept.?

Haven't been on here for awhile, need to order a set of wheel well covers and can't find the svc.dept # and the name of the guy who usually handles ordering parts. Anyone have that handy?
Onyrlef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2022, 09:36 AM   #2
Bill
Site Team

Location: The mountains of Scottsdale, AZ, and the beaches of Maine

Although the factory will do some service, I don't think they have a separate service department such as you would find at a car dealership, with dedicated techs and equipment to handle everything. Just as with Chevrolet, for example, the factory builds the cars, but relies on the dealers for most of the service needs. Have you ever tried to take your Chevy truck to the factory for service? When I was there, it was clear that if an owner made an appointment for some kind of service, the factory had to pull someone off the assembly floor to do the job. Fortunately, because TM is a small outfit compared to Chevy, they are a bit more flexible.

It is also worth noting that the factory generally does not stock or supply component parts for finished items they buy from a supplier and install as an assembly. Examples include the oven/range, refrigerator, and air conditioner. If you need component parts for something like this, you need to get them from the manufacturer, or from an RV supply house such as dyersonline, pplmotorhomes, or other.

Having said all that, I don't know if you can get wheel well covers from the factory or not. The parts guy is Adam ([email protected]). You can get the parts phone number from the factory web site, trailmanor.com.

Bill
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2022, 09:38 AM   #3
Kmikesell
TrailManor Master

When I emailed Adam he said he could ship them if you paid the invoice... I think they were 65.00 ea
DH/DW 2018 Ford F-150
North Utah
Kmikesell is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2022, 09:11 PM   #4
Shane826
TrailManor Master

Are you talking about the half moon plastic piece that covers the top half of the wheels? Wheel well covers were part number 27040 back in 2016 when I bought mine. They are only available in black now. They were $47 back then, no idea what they would cost now.

TrailManor Parts
(605) 239-4002
[email protected]
SMARTER THAN GOOGLE!
Shane826 is online now   Reply With Quote