TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Technical Discussions > How to and Modifications
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-22-2009, 01:19 PM   #11
commodor47
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgyver210 View Post
Yes I have seen that one just wanted to see how Dave's was done since he used velcro. It is good to see all the different methods. I will be doing this & was really wondering if Velcro would work since the Track used in the first one wouldn't work with a standard curtain like Dave used. Also I think Dave's way only covers the two folding walls & he uses the existing curtain track for the outside trailer wall & the entrance opening.
You are describing the same modification we made:
https://get.google.com/albumarchive/...M28oRr5p-hcaX5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgyver210 View Post
We found on our trips we have to put a thick towel over the edge to prevent water from getting onto floor between toilet which could cause problems over time. So I am looking for a more waterproof curtain to replace the existing one now.
The shower curtains do eventually allow water to wick through onto any surface they touch (much like tent canvas). Once the bottom of the curtain is wet you can gently pull it down against the sidewall of the tub enclosure. Keeping the curtain from touching (as much as possible) the top of the tub wall or the side of the toilet prevents the condition you describe.

Dick
Albums
commodor47 is offline   Reply With Quote