TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-15-2009, 06:37 PM   #1
Gwenzilla

Default 2009 West Coast rally video release

To all West Coast rally participants and interested TrailManor owners,

First I'd like to thank everyone who agreed to be filmed at the rally for use in this video about the the event. I have finally finished creating the video out of the filming I did at the 2009 West Coast TrailManor Owners rally in Petaluma, California. I'm sorry it took so long... but you know, sometimes life gets in the way.

Due to size restrictions I have rendered two versions of the 2009 video. Both versions are identical in content but differ in quality. There is a low quality version that passes size restrictions and is posted on my website, and there is a much higher quality version that had to be posted on a file sharing site due to the large size of the file (about 630 megs).

The low quality version can be viewed at:
http://campgwenzilla.homestead.com/f...lly_Medium.wmv

The much higher quality version can be downloaded at:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=14S8IUDB

PLEASE NOTE : clicking this link will take you to MegaUpload.com where you will see the video file name. To the right side of the screen there is a 4 digit security code shown which you have to enter into the box just to the right of the code number shown. Then you click on the "Download file" button below that. The next window may show a little countdown timer running down from 25 seconds to number 1, then a "Regular Download" button will appear. Use the "Regular download" button and NOT the "Premium Download". The premium download button will take you to a page asking you to pay for a membership, this IS NOT NECESSARY. Just use the "Regular Download" button. Also, if too many people try to download at the same time from the same internet provider (IP), the bandwidth limits might be exceeded and you may get a "Download limit exceeded" or similar message. If that happens to you just try again later. PLEASE keep in mind that this file is very large and may take upwards of 10 to 30 minutes to download depending on bandwidth. I certainly hope that you find the video worth the wait.

For those of you that may be interested in seeing last years video (the 2008 west coast rally) I am putting up a link to it below. This 2008 video will be available for at least 21 days and then may be removed. So if you want to download it please don't wait too long.

PLEASE SEE NOTE ABOVE: The procedure noted above also applies to this 2008 video. The 2008 video can be downloaded at:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZF2GSP72

ALSO PLEASE NOTE: I ask you please to NOT put these videos on YouTube or other fully public website.

-George Nolan
Old 10-16-2009, 10:27 PM   #2
B_and_D
Site Sponsor

Very well done, thanks! It brings back a lot of good memories .