TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Camping & Lifestyle > Feedback to TrailManor
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-01-2010, 06:51 PM   #1
Like2Ride

Default TM Quality in 2010

I have read a lot of posts on this forum with a lot of good advice from a lot of smart people. What I don't understand is why the quality of TM is still so poor when you pay such a premium for the product. I bought my 2010 TrailMini and got a lot of training on the unit. The dealer did a great job with the training. It wasn't till I got home from the 5 hour drive from the dealer that I started seeing issues. Most of which would/should have been caught by even the most basic of Quality Control departments. Maybe it is just the economic downturn and they laid off the QC folks, or they are building product with all the parts at the bottom of the bin. I did post on the frame forum a photo of how the frame bent when I tried to jack it up, so there are design issues as well. I tried writing to TM directly over a month ago, and got no response. Now I am hoping that if we all take exception to the sloppy workmanship, maybe those that follow can just buy a new unit and start camping instead of start fixing.