TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Camping & Lifestyle > Feedback to TrailManor
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-11-2023, 05:19 PM   #11
oldstick
TrailManor Master

And if you look up the part numbers I listed above you will see that I am NOT talking about the 4 folding latches that are standard on many pop-up type campers. I had already replaced all 4 of those with upgraded off of Amazon.
oldstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2023, 06:08 PM   #12
oldstick
TrailManor Master

These parts. This email was sent from me back in late October when the first package arrived with two of the four parts missing. I don't want to have to post the entire history of the communications between me and the TM parts dept in a public forum, but I will if forced to. In the meantime, I have forwarded my inquiry to Mr. Adam from Jan 4th where he had responded "it would be shipped out tomorrow" to all the suggested TM contacts mentioned above and have asked again for tracking info on this second package (which was ordered and paid on Dec 7th). How much effort and patience does a reputable company expect their customers to endure, if they refrain from keeping the customer informed as to what is going on???

Mr. Waldner, I am sorry to have to bug you about this package once more. An envelope arrived today and it was already torn open at the top. Inside there were only two of the latches instead of four. Is it possible there were two separate packages sent?
Please see the photo attached.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0001.JPG
Views:	43
Size:	5.02 MB
ID:	21628  
Old 01-11-2023, 07:45 PM   #13
oldstick
TrailManor Master

But they did respond to my inquiry both times very quickly. And took my money the same day for parts that are probably specific to TrailManor campers. Again look at the exact part number I was trying to order. They DID NOT recommend me to contact any other vendor or dealer to get the parts. If they had have done so, I would have. Nor did they say it will be a time delay before these will be available, so be patient. Zero, absolute zero communications after taking the order and my payment. Until I had to keep bugging them weeks and months later to inquire the status.
Old 01-12-2023, 04:57 AM   #14
Shane826
TrailManor Master

Old Stick- Sorry for the confusion. The part of that post about third party vendors wasn’t directed specifically at you. I know the torsion locks are TM specific, that part was more just for general knowledge for others. I hope you get a reply from someone at TM. I will bow out now.
SMARTER THAN GOOGLE!
Shane826 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2023, 05:59 PM   #15
oldstick
TrailManor Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane826 View Post
Old Stick- Sorry for the confusion. The part of that post about third party vendors wasn’t directed specifically at you. I know the torsion locks are TM specific, that part was more just for general knowledge for others. I hope you get a reply from someone at TM. I will bow out now.
Yep I understand and thank you very much again Shane826. Still waiting for some kind of response from any of the TM folks (today at 8 PM eastern on1-13-23). Over a 40 something dollar order I placed on Dec 7. I am hoping this does not mean that TM is about to go out of business and that I already received the last 2 of these latches they had available back in Oct.
Old 01-17-2023, 03:22 PM   #16
oldstick
TrailManor Master

OK, finally end for me to this saga. Finally received two more of these latches on Jan 14th. Still no further explanations of why the long delays from any the TM contacts. One of these two parts was not the exact part number I requested in my email, but also partly my fault for not reading the invoice from Dec 7 very carefully.

But I think I can still use both of them by flipping one over to where the spring side is visible.
Old 01-25-2023, 07:04 PM   #17
Wavery
TrailManor Master

I called Adam and ordered some parts just before New Years. Adam answered the phone and took my order professionally and quickly.

About a week later, I received an email invoice. Last week, I received my parts. The entire process took about 3 weeks but considering the holiday and mailing time, I'd say that the order came in a timely manner and the transaction meet my expectations.

Just wanted to give a shout out for Adam's professionalism.
Old 01-25-2023, 08:13 PM   #18
oldstick
TrailManor Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wavery View Post
I called Adam and ordered some parts just before New Years. Adam answered the phone and took my order professionally and quickly.

About a week later, I received an email invoice. Last week, I received my parts. The entire process took about 3 weeks but considering the holiday and mailing time, I'd say that the order came in a timely manner and the transaction meet my expectations.

Just wanted to give a shout out for Adam's professionalism.
That's great to hear! Much faster than the weeks and months that I experienced. So possibly some of the feedback from actual owners and customers HAS gotten back to the right people at TM which I had assumed was the purpose of the feedback forum.