TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Camping & Lifestyle > Recommended Campgrounds and Places to Visit
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 03-21-2010, 06:28 PM   #1
expeditions

Default Need Suggestion for Site Near Valdosta, GA

I'm about to take the plunge. I've found a reasonably priced, used 2002 2720SL for sale about 9 hours south of me. I'm going to try to meet the (private) seller half-way between our homes to inspect and possibly purchase the unit. Valdosta, GA is half-way between us. I was wondering if anyone could recommend a place for us to meet near there, where I can inspect the unit, etc. Also, any tips re: inspection? Finally, if I'm going to drive home with this unit, basically sight unseen until the time of departure, how do I know what to bring?? Heck, if there's a RV service center around there where I can buy whatever I might need, that'd be great... Please let me know if you are aware of one!

I'm very excited, but also rather "green behind the ears." Thanks in advance for any pearls of wisdom you share!

-Rachel
Old 03-22-2010, 09:42 AM   #2
HIKERZ
TrailManor Master

There is a suncoast RV in Valdosta that markets Trailmanors. There is also a KOA there. I have never stayed at that KOA, but you might consider it so you can try everything out just in case something is in need of repair the dealer is right there. Nick
Old 03-22-2010, 10:54 AM   #3
expeditions

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIKERZ View Post
There is a suncoast RV in Valdosta that markets Trailmanors. There is also a KOA there. I have never stayed at that KOA, but you might consider it so you can try everything out just in case something is in need of repair the dealer is right there. Nick
Thank you! SunCoast RV seems to be a perfect place to meet. I appreciate the suggestion!!