TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-06-2006, 07:58 PM   #1
masterge

Default Phoenix Dealships

Anyone know why their are no Trailmanor dealerships in the 5th largest city area in the country? I really want one of these things but I am extremely hesitant in buying from the Tucson dealship (2-plus hours away), especially if I have any warranty service issues. Know if they're working on getting a dealership selling TMs in Phoenix.
Old 09-07-2006, 08:28 PM   #2
MidwestDave

Thumbs up Driving the Distance

Just my two cents, We drove 266 miles one way to buy our new 2720. The dealer even paid us $1 per mile (one way) to pick it up! thats'a good 3 1/2 hour drive. It would be a distance to drive for servicing however I do not anticipate driving it much. Two hours is nothing especially when you are getting a quality product and your going to be driving on trips anyway.
Try to find an area to camp in the vicinity of the dealership and check out your unit before you drive the two hours home. My thoughts for what they are worth! Good Luck friend.

Midwest Dave
Northern Illinois
Old 09-07-2006, 08:50 PM   #3
Doug W.

They may not have a dealer that sells them new, but watch and you might get a good deal on a used one. I drove down to Pheonix from Kansas City, MO and bought my used 2005 3124KS from Earnhardt RV for $17,000 in March of this year. It had a couple minor problems that I have fixed. If you watch the board, you will see 2003 and 2004 3124KS TMs they want over $20,000 for, so at $17,000 the drive to and from Pheonix was worth it.
Old 09-08-2006, 12:03 AM   #4
tucsoncarol
Site Sponsor

Default Try Tucson.

Come down for a weekend and see what's here. There are things to see and do that can make your trip more than just the chore of an admittedly boring two hour drive. There used to be a dealership in Surprise several years ago and, depending on where in the valley you are, that could have taken two hours to drive. I hope you will be winter camping in southern Arizona after your purchase, so look around now for some great areas to camp.
Old 09-11-2006, 07:06 PM   #5
masterge

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucsoncarol
Come down for a weekend and see what's here. There are things to see and do that can make your trip more than just the chore of an admittedly boring two hour drive. There used to be a dealership in Surprise several years ago and, depending on where in the valley you are, that could have taken two hours to drive. I hope you will be winter camping in southern Arizona after your purchase, so look around now for some great areas to camp.

OK Carol, I came, I saw, I touched, I ordered a 2007 2720 eith the below options.

George
Old 09-11-2006, 09:44 PM   #6
tucsoncarol
Site Sponsor

Default Good for you!

Congratulations, George, I hope you will enjoy yours as much as we do ours. This forum has several very knowledgeable members in the Phoenix area, including Bob Rederick and Bill. It is well worth your time seeking out their advise. They are a good bunch.