TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-28-2007, 07:46 AM   #1
retiredgoat

Smile Close to owning a used 3326 KING 2001

Hello All,

Wow what a great bunch of people on this site, your help and interest for those who are looking and have purchased is outstanding. It sure is a welcome to the whole Camping world. Thanks.
I'm purchasing an 2001 3326 KING very soon from an out of state dealer (I'm in Fla, dealer in NY) for $11,500.00. It's in very good shape from all the pic's he has sent, no marks , scraps, dirt or wear at all thats easy to pick out.

The unit still rides without the lift kit or any mods of that fact.

My question is: the distance between the bolts that hold axle to the frame, this is important so I can make a three inch lift kit myself (metal works shop done for me) and if possible the length of the lift kit or tubing used?

I've read close to all the posts and some reread to let it sink in along with other sites so as to get a good feel for the direction to head in first for mods and adjustments to be made, I would greatly accept any and all hint's, tips and knowledge in this area of mods and upgrades.

Thanks again
Bob