TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-27-2006, 08:00 AM   #1
78crewcabjohn

Default 1st camp questions on my 1992 TM

I just got back from camping with my new/used 1992 TM - 26. I was at the Ohio State trapshooting tournament with full hookups. Wow nice improvement over my popup. We had a bad storm with 50-60 mph winds and small hail. There was a tree uprooted behind my campsite but the TM did great. My questions:
1. The frig. works but it freezes stuff in the ice box but doesn't cool in the bottom. Most say to use a fan. Is something broken if my fins are not real cold?
2. I noticed a hot/musty smell only in the morning. I thought it was from my water heater. There could be a gap in the seal on the two outside shells. I duct taped but didn't seem to help it completely. What should I check?

Overall I'm very pleased with my investment.($2700) Its not new but it tows great with my ford excursion and fits my camping needs a few times a year. Now its parked at our pond and the kids had a blast in it last night. THANKS JOHN