TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Technical Discussions > Electrical
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 02-25-2008, 04:43 PM   #1
SCBillandJane

Default AGM battery and charger information

I am studying the responses about batteries to determine what is best for my 2003 3124KS and my camping style. I will have some more questions later because I have a lot to learn. One posssibility is AGM batteries. I could not find them locally or much information before a quick trip to purchase the trailer. Today, I received a Boating and Marine catalog from Cabela's. I have a boat and no other conection to that store. They have on pages 68 through 73 various AGM batteries, chargers, switches, and battery boxes etc. I thought it made an interesting read and gives an idea of how expensive that they are. I am putting this on the thread as information only and hope that I have not violated any rules. I certainly don't know enough to endorse anything!
SCBillandJane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 06:01 PM   #2
grill-n-go
Site Sponsor

I got my Cabela's catalogue today too. Thanks for pointing out that section. In addition to all the information that's available here, the people at batterystuff.com were very helpful when I got my AGMs.

'03 2720SL
'07 Tundra 4X4
grill-n-go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 06:41 PM   #3
wmtire

FYI, as I was getting some paperwork signed the other day at Sam's Club, I noticed they had some vehicle and marine AGM batteries on their shelves. I forgot to ask about them, but it was obvious they were stocking them. Just another place to maybe check into. I should be back there tomorrow, and will look into them more (as of brand, size, cost).
Old 02-26-2008, 03:58 PM   #4
Freedom

There are Interstate Battery outlets in South Carolina, you might want to check them out.