TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-15-2005, 09:01 PM   #1
Labs4us

Default Interior Colors

Hi everyone,
Please weigh in on you interior color preference and reason.
I need help making an informed choice, based on practicality. ( Lord, I hate to even say that! I am the least practical person I know!! )
We are 2 adults, 2 teenage kidddos ( 16 & 13) & 2 Labs, a chocolate & a yellow.
What works for you, and why?
We plan on "camping " more than traveling right now, except for a few extended trips this summer.
You experiences are much appreciated!!!!

Thanks!
Trish
Old 01-16-2005, 06:17 AM   #2
ripp1202
TrailManor Master

Dark less to show 3 BOYS, rain ,mud ,sand,in and out 100 times a day for food and pop! Get a 5x9 rug to put by the front door help some what! The Rip
Old 01-17-2005, 01:23 PM   #3
Labs4us

Smile Thanks!

Thanks for the great ideas, and opposing opinions. It really does help to get two different view points. We are going to order our TM tomorrow, and have decided to go with the lighter colors for the look of more room. I love the idea of the throw rug, and will be sure to go get one (or two!)
Both interior color schemes are great, this was a hard choice.

Thanks!!!
Trish
Old 01-17-2005, 02:37 PM   #4
Denny_A
Former TM Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Labs4us
Thanks for the great ideas, and opposing opinions. It really does help to get two different view points. We are going to order our TM tomorrow, and have decided to go with the lighter colors for the look of more room. I love the idea of the throw rug, and will be sure to go get one (or two!)
Both interior color schemes are great, this was a hard choice.
Thanks!!!
Trish
I'm guessing you've decided on whether to order vinyl flooring or carpet. Can't recall if I read that somewhere. Anyway - if not, given the mud haulers in your mix, I'd recommend ordering vinyl. I replaced my carpet with tiles and use several runners/area rugs now. A 3ftx5ft rug fits nearly perfectly on the level part (in front of the slide)of my 2720SL. Can't picture a 5x9 fitting (per the Rip..) anywhere, especially the entrance doorway.

Denny_A
Old 01-17-2005, 05:54 PM   #5
CC_Turtle

We went with all vinyl and am sure glad that we did! i can't imagine getting snow/dirt/dog hair out of our carpets ... Teresa
Old 01-19-2005, 05:39 AM   #6
amp17408

Default Interior Color

My preference would have been blue just because I liked the blue counter tops, but when we got ours they didn't have a blue one in stock. Of course, we couldn't wait so we got the tan. It does give the feeling of being more open, more space, bigger, etc. On the throw rug issue, if you have carpet, you can put down throw rugs but you can't get your cabinet doors open, not enough space between the cabinet door and carpeting, unless you get something paper thin. They would work in the living room area though.
Old 01-20-2005, 03:38 PM   #7
Labs4us

It was a really hard decision. Kids & dogs made it harder.
We agonized alot.
Thanks for everyone's opinion, you all helped us to make an informed choice and we feel very lucky to have found this board.

Thanks very, very much,
Trish