TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 05-02-2004, 05:55 PM   #11
aldebnj

Default Re:Now look what I've gone and done....

Dana is great. He took real good care of us and put us up for our first weekend too. Say "Hi" to him for us. We bought their rental 3023 last Fall.

Al and Debbie Lorentson from NJ
Old 05-02-2004, 10:31 PM   #12
Sinclue
Site Sponsor

There are bound to be a couple of little things that need some attention right away so staying near the dealer is a good idea if you can. There is a nice little county park in Rio Vista (Sandy Beach County Park 707-374-2097) that has electric and water hookups. I'd call them in advance if you are planning on being there on a weekend for reservations. On our first night we stayed near the dealer and discovered a leak in the pressurized (city) water line that sprayed water all over inside the sink cabinet. Even though the next day was a closed day for their service dept. they called in a man who fixed it right away. Also, our hot and cold water hookups in the tub are reversed, but we didn't catch that at the time and since we are now used to it haven't fixed it yet.
Welcome to the group and above all enjoy.
jp
Sinclue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2004, 03:21 PM   #13
jgilliam1955

Congrats from VA.
Read the camping stories. They will be helpful when you start making mistakes ( you laugh at later on ), you will relize you are not alone.
We all have been there.
One of the many things we did was forget to bring pillows & other bedding. That goodness for Wal-mart.
Also get one of those refridgerator fans. The food seems to freeze on the bottom self. Wife & I (while at walmart) bought to nice salads for our dinner. When we took them out later on the were both a cake of ice.
So cold settles to the bottom, so you have to move the air around.
Enjoy your new toy!
Jack