TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-31-2011, 05:34 PM   #1
Scottie Dogs

Default Just simple things for TM owners

Hello all,

I went over to my local RV small dealer here not far away. I picked up the adapter for my Makita drill to raise and lower the scissor jacks 9 bucks. It is awesome, just like the crank, I hate that crank, this thing is so fast!!. I also got a 90 degree water hook up bend, I like that. I can’t leave that on when closing the shells but it is nice.

I also ask the service department how much it would cost to check out my TM brake system since my TM is a 2006 and I got it in May and I want to know what condition the brakes are in. They have a special for an axle for $99.00. They will do the works on it, but I am not sure if I need parts it will be a little more, that will be fine with me. I need to know that the trailer is ok. I can’t do this stuff when it is 112 outside here in AZ. We have a big trip coming up and I want it done right. Thank God I don’t have to worry about an engine, transmissions, and a $200.000 motorhome. I am just fine spending a few bucks then come home and put the TM in the garage :)

Thanks' TM for developing this wonderful fully contained unit :) I love it:)

Oh, we are full hook up campers and we really like that.

Dave
Old 09-01-2011, 12:29 PM   #2
moaboy

yes it is easy to get caught up in all of the bells and whistles and flashing lights, but sometimes the "little things" are the best.
glad you are enjoying your TM.
I was at an RV Park near Virginia Beach recently (before the hurricane) and a number of folks stopped and asked me about my 2720. They could not believe it fit in my garage.
RV show in Hershey PA is coming up in mid September (14-18) and I will go and admire all of the big fancy expensive rigs, but if one is doing a fair amount of traveling nothing beats a TM when one considers, cost, upkeep and storage.
"Happy motoring" as they used to say....
Old 09-01-2011, 02:31 PM   #3
Redhawk

I'm like you, I don't want to work on the brakes/wheel bearings either, but I want peace of mind that all is well. A $100. well spent me thinks.