TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-23-2005, 06:35 AM   #1
jjneff

Default Looking to join the group

My wife and I are looking at a used TM now that we are very interested in! I have been reading this forum for a while as I like to get all the info I can before I buy something. Dose the TM year 2000 have a 3 way frig and outside shower?
How long do the propane tanks last? I am interested to know if anyone here runs both propane and AC on the hot water heater and if it makes a difference. We live in a great area to campe at the base of the Blue Ridge Mountains in Greenville SC, close to the beach and close to the mountains! I hope to be able to share more and ask more questions if things work out. I also would like to support this site with funds if I get a trailer. Happy camping to you lucky already owners. Oh I am getting a reece hitch installed what size of ball head do I need to hook-up to the trailer? The electrical will be a socket on the bumper will the cord from the TM be long enough? My TV is a Dodge Ram 1500 V8 Quad Cab 2002 SB