TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-14-2005, 04:13 PM   #11
Labs4us

Default Colors

Bob,
I agree, I like the lighter color scheme better. We have been mulling the colors over ever since we saw the trailmanors at the dealer.
On the one hand - dark to hide dog hair/ dirt & wear, but on the other (since we are clean fanatics - honestly) light for the illusion of more room & brightness.
I think the thing that really bothers me the most about the darker color scheme was the terrible fading of the blue curtains that we saw on a used model. The TM was in excellent shape (but not big enough for my crew), but the curtains were very faded from the sun. It looked really bad.

The dealer in my area has a 3124KB in the darker color scheme on the lot. It is very nice. I have no objections to having that, save for curtain fading.... But, I think we are going to check to see how long it would take to order one with the lighter colors.

Thanks for your imput, these boards have been an absolute wealth of information for us.

Thanks!!
Trish