TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Camping & Lifestyle > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 02-14-2006, 09:26 AM   #1
Debian Dog

Default Where is everyong going this year?

Without my loving girl I plan to attend the following RC helicopter events. (Just FYI: Lots of pilots are campers too)

Birmingham, AL - Mid-March
Maryland Fun Fly - June
Muncie, Indiania - IRCHA - The biggest event of the year Even featured on DIY last year

Debbie has not told me were we are going as of yet for "regular" camping but I think we will check out one of the following

Cozy Acres - POWHATAN, Virginia
Old 02-14-2006, 10:54 AM   #2
TexasThunder

Spring break week in KY visitng family,
the Texas Hill county regional rally in April (our first),
some local state park weekends in May,
and about 2.5 weeks in June/July at Zion National Park (meet family there, too).
Old 02-14-2006, 11:05 AM   #3
Debian Dog

It would be kind of fun to go to a TrailManor Rally. Compare notes and what-not. Maybe we can make the one in SC this fall.
Old 02-16-2006, 11:51 AM   #4
Debian Dog

Oh here is the other pace we are gonna go http://www.bethpagecamp.com/

Look like a lot o' fun
Old 02-16-2006, 12:27 PM   #5
Bill & Lisa

We found out about Beth Page at the recent RV show in Va Beach and plan on going the in the near future with the Family Camping and RVers Group. We are heading up near there this weekend (Cheatam Annex). We will be going to Jubilee in June.
Bill
Old 02-17-2006, 09:27 AM   #6
miachia

Default Trips

Hi all,

Our trips so far this year consist of Vegas (Oasis RV Resort) done in Feb, Pismo Beach, March. Redding CA May, Brownsville in May.

Our son is involved with archery and most of the trips are for Archery events.

Danette
Old 02-21-2006, 05:40 PM   #7
Labs4us

Default Is it Spring yet?

Hi Everyone!

Trips coming up for us include WDW (Ft. Wilderness), the Staunton VA KOA, possibly Cherrystone and BethPage. Maybe Waynesboro (Shennandoah) for hiking with the dogs.
(They got new dog hiking packs for Christmas and they are eager to use them! )
Old 02-21-2006, 10:44 PM   #8
B_and_D
Site Sponsor

The only reservations we've made so far are for Seacliff Beach in July (10 miles from our house).

We usually head somewhere north during the summer. We have a lot of relatives (some of them are getting up there in years) in Oregon and Washington that we like to visit. One of them has a trailer and likes to dry camp at a lake in Oregon, can't recall the name of the lake, but they invited us to come up there this summer and camp with them.

I've been thinking about a trip to Yellowstone too....

So I guess we'll be heading north (or kind of northeast).

I can't wait until we're retired and the kids are out of college.....and then hopefully we'll be filling in those US states on our "been to" map.
Old 02-22-2006, 08:34 PM   #9
B_and_D
Site Sponsor

I'd love to go to the TM get-together in CO, but I don't think I'll be able to. But you never know...I might just pack up the TM and head out there with my two teenagers! Where is the get-together in CO? Can you get last-minute camping spots there?
Old 02-23-2006, 10:42 PM   #10
Paul_Heuvelhorst

Well, we no longer own a TM, but we enjoyed ours for 3 years and have fond memories. We are planning a 3 week vacation taking us from our home in Northeastern CA into Oregon, starting the day after Easter, returning home at the end of the first week of May.

We plan to spend 2-3 days a McCloud Dance County RV Park (McCloud, CA) on our way to Oregon and then 2-3 days there before we return home. In between we will spend 3 days in Bend, OR, a couple of days at Silver Falls State Park, then to the Oregon Coast near Florence for about 3-4 days, 3 days at Oak Hills Golf Club & RV Resort north of Roseburg before heading back to CA.

Anyone interested in meeting us a one or more of these locations are welcome to ask for more specific information as to when and exactly where we will be along this route.