TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-06-2020, 12:55 PM   #1
JBhaven

Default Info for anyone thinking about purchasing a new Trailmanor

Just left Mitchell SD after getting some warranty work done on our 2020 model 2720qd and touring the Trailmanor factory. Over the years we have had warranty work done to several campers. Once i picked up a camper after a recall was performed on a rear window. The dealer actually left the entire seal out. Water would have poured into the camper if not fixed properly. The dealer said there was "no problem" with the way they performed the recall. I took it home and repaired it myself. Other campers have also had substandard warranty and recall work done over the years. Then we got a Trailmanor......
Paul, Jacob, Adam and all the people at Trailmanor are the most conscientious, caring and honest people I have ever dealt with. They performed all our warranty work quickly and thoroughly. They also gave us a wonderful tour of the plant.(disclaimer: I REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted to tour the plant). On the tour I learned alot about my campers constuction. This is the last camper we will ever purchase and i am confident that if i need to perform repairs years from now, i will be comfortable tackling them. If you ever have a chance to tour the factory I recommend you do it.
If anyone reading this is considering purchasing a new Trailmanor, I say "go for it". Our experience has been the best "major purchase" experience we have ever had. John and Beth in Michigan.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	5632.jpeg
Views:	564
Size:	955.8 KB
ID:	19470   Click image for larger version

Name:	5631.jpeg
Views:	447
Size:	1.16 MB
ID:	19471  
JBhaven is offline   Reply With Quote