TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-28-2006, 10:13 PM   #1
The Wheel

Wink Can you get a deal?

I don't have a Trailmanor yet, but some day I will. Can you actually bargain with the dealer over price? Do they really ever have sales? The dealer in my area is Chesapeake RV Solutions and I've nothing but nice things about their dealership. Any insight you may have will centainly be appreciated.
Old 06-29-2006, 02:55 AM   #2
2blueranger
Site Sponsor

There are some great deals right on this forum! Just keep checking and your future TM will show up. There is one dealer in the north-east offering some great deals on left over 2004 models. Good Luck
2blueranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 01:18 PM   #3
live2shopnc

Where is the dealer with the 04's located?
Thanks Ed
Old 07-02-2006, 02:16 PM   #4
The Wheel

Default 2004 Model Location

See the trailmanors for sale thread. Its Caribou, Maine
Old 07-05-2006, 05:09 AM   #5
Bill & Lisa

We purchased at Chesapeake RV and at the time we purchased (last Sept) Tim had a 2004 2720 on the lot from a trade in. The price was $18700 which I thought was a good deal. We got a good deal on a "New"" 2006 3023 which had been taken to a few shows by the Area TM rep (also named Tim), so they do happen. With the 2007s starting to roll out (saw 4 of them at the Jubilee) you can expect to start seeing some discounts this fall on remaining 2006s in stock. Tell Tim (Ches RV Tim) what you are interested in and to call you when he has something you are interested in that he is willing to deal on. He is very honest and will not blow smoke on you.

Bill
Old 07-05-2006, 12:07 PM   #6
The Wheel

Wink Thanks Bill

Thanks for the info Bill about getting a deal from Chesapeake RV Solutions.
Old 07-05-2006, 12:57 PM   #7
wwjam

We were going to buy a 2005 off the lot from our dealer, but after leaving there Wayne went to an RV show and saw a 2006. It had the colors we wanted, the swing away hitch, and microwave drawer, and it was cheaper than the 2005 on the lot. We called our dealer and he ordered us the same one with the same options, for the show price. Wayne said the way it went for us made it easier for us to get a good deal, but that there are always deals. I learned one thing, never be afraid to walk away.
Old 07-07-2006, 05:46 AM   #8
midlifecrisis

We're going to visit Willingboro RV here in NJ tomorrow to see the 27 and 30 foot models. Their website lists the MSRP at $28K and $30K respectively. It will be interesting to see what their asking price actually is.