TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Technical Discussions > How to and Modifications
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 10-14-2005, 03:54 PM   #1
Leslie & Nick
TrailManor Master

Default Cheap Storage

My wife modified this shoe holder (?) device that she bought at WalMart, so we could store small things like wallets, cell phones, eye glasses, flash light, etc. She cut the holder in half because it would have been too long for our use in the TM. I added a few more metal grommets for additional support. I believe she also bought the extra hooks at WM. I don't think this device cost than $7-8 .We simply use the hooks to hang the holder over the bathroom back wall, and now we can (hopefully) find our "things" when we need to.
Leslie & Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2005, 06:02 PM   #2
PopBeavers

I like it.

I usually hang my reading glasses on the top of the curtain near the stove. Once I closed the TM with my glasses inside and didn't realize it until I was half way home. I spent a week using an old backup pair until I had time to open the TM to fetch my glasses. They managed to remain hanging on the curtain through the entire trip. I was a little surprised.

At least with your contraption I will probably remember to take my glasses out when closing the tM.
Old 11-29-2008, 03:01 PM   #3
photoadjuster

Default Lots of Pockets

The larger truck stops sell denim storage organizers that hang down the back of the seats by hooking on the head rests in your TV. We have used two of them for years to keep phone chargers, weather radios and other small items. These does not help inside the Trailmanor, but it does keep lots of items out of the TM.

Regards,
Mike Stephenson