TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > For Sale Section > Dealers and Deals made
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-18-2012, 08:55 AM   #1
sandy1970c

Default Just bought from Prosser RV, Milwaukee

After much searching online, I decided to buy a 2720SL. Prosser RV had a great price on a 2011, so I decided to drive my home in Missouri to Milwaukee to check it out. Mike was very professional on the phone, but due to their pricing, he is super busy. When I arrived at the dealership, Adam took his time and let me examine every inch of the trailer. Russ, a great tech, by the way, caulked the areas I requested. I ended up buying the trailer, and bringing it home. All dealers say, "If it's not right, we'll make it right." Well, despite everything, I had a few things that weren't right. Mike and the crew at Prosser RV stood behind that promise, and fixed EVERYTHING!! Mike even had the previous owner call me and talk to me about the unit. It would have been easy to dismiss me because I am located so far from them. To me, this is the best experience I could have had buying my first RV. It is hard to find honorable people these days, but in my eyes, the guys and gal (Trisha), fit that description.

The problems fixed by Russ were:
- a defective door (it came that way from the factory)
- lift mechanism was too difficult for me to lift alone (this can be adjusted)
- leaks in the roof vents
- screws on a lower latch strip wouldn't stay in

I'm absolutely thrilled with this unit, and it is now PERFECT!! Thanks to the crew at Prosser RV.
Old 04-18-2012, 10:19 AM   #2
rumbleweed

Welcome to the family.

Suggest you become a Full Member ( site Sponsor) by following link at bottom of forum.. It will be the best $12 you ever spend. The wealth of knowledge and tips and tricks on this forum are invaluable.
Old 04-19-2012, 05:14 AM   #3
Dave99gst

pics !
Dave99gst is offline   Reply With Quote