TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 01-15-2002, 10:40 AM   #1

Default Trailblazers

I've search the site for more information on the Trailblazers and came up empty.  Can anyone provide me with more details about the organization. I've been to the web site and the bulletin board. I have onlt found basic information.
Is there a directory of members?
I would appreciate any information on the Trailblazers.
THANKS

God bless
Phil
Old 01-16-2002, 12:30 AM   #2
RickNewcomb
Site Sponsor

Default Re: Trailblazers

Phil,

When you join the TrailBlazers, you will receive the TrailBlazer's newsletter, "The Tidings" which is mailed out three times during the year (Jan., May, Sept.). The newsletter contains information about upcoming and past rallies, as well as general information about TrailManor ownership. When you join you will also receive a directory of members which is updated yearly and mailed to all active members.

The rallies are organized by the local chapters which there are nine. If you are in WV, your local chapter would be the Appalachian Chapter. You may attended any chapter rally. I went to the Appalachian Chapter's fall rally. They are a large, friendly, and very organized chapter. I would highly recommended attending one of their rallies.

On my webpage, I have information about the New England Pilgrim Chapter which is my local chapter.

http://people.ne.mediaone.net/rnewcomb/

There are links to pictures and reports from past rallies as well as information about our spring rally.

I hope this is helpful.

Rick

RickNewcomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2002, 02:55 AM   #3

THANKS Rick
I went to your web site and really enjoyed the information there.
I'm ready for winter to leave so that I can get our 2720 and start "personalizing" it. I think I have found just about every web site that mentions Trailmanor in the last couple of weeks. I getting some great information from other Trailmanor owners.
Thanks again for the info and maybe we will get to meet in person sometime.
God Bless
Phil
Old 01-16-2002, 07:47 AM   #4

i also enjoyed your wed page. thanks.
Old 01-18-2002, 11:27 AM   #5
arknoah

Rick,

Great web site -- our compliments.  Also, I wanted to pass on that Sweetwater Forest, the campground for the next Trailblazer New England rally is great!  We travel to Cape Cod every June for vacation, and this was our first in the trailer.  While not one of those fancy campgrounds, Sweetwater Forest has beautiful wooded campsites, easy fishing for sunfish (perfect for our two kids) and a peacefulness you don't often find on the Cape in June.  We found it a little inconvenient with no washing machines, but we were there for three weeks.  For a rally, they would be great.  

Enjoy,

F. J. & Ellen
Old 01-22-2002, 12:39 AM   #6
RickNewcomb
Site Sponsor

Thanks for the feedback about the website.

Also, thanks for the info about Sweetwater Forest campground. I did a drive thru of the campground last fall and it looked very nice. I like its proximity to the Cape Code Bike Trail. I'll have to make sure I bring the fishing rods for the kids.
RickNewcomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2002, 01:57 AM   #7
arknoah

I don't know why it printer as Sweetthinger forest rather than Sweetwater Forest, but anyway, to get to the rail trail, you do have to go out of the campground and onto a main road for perhaps a tenth of a mile, then through a close wooded trail for about 1/4 mile, then you're on the trail.  In any case, its really easy to do, but you wouldn't want a young child to do it alone.  My six year old and I went on the trail together twice, but when all four of us wanted to go riding, including our 3 year old, we drove to Ocean's Edge resort and park there, but you can park a little closer to the campground as well.

F. J. & Ellen