TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 09-28-2006, 06:46 PM   #1
bfezel

Default Trailblazers

I purchased a 2004 3124KS in mid-July after much looking and a wealth of information from this forum. I printed the Trailblazers membership form and sent it with my membership check on August 7th. Check has not been cashed and have not heard a peep from anyone about this. What experiences have some of you had with the Trailblazers?

Thanks much,
Bill
Old 09-28-2006, 07:01 PM   #2
thewitzclan

I just wrote a check too and was going to pop it in the mail tomorrow. So I'd also like to know before I send it off. Hate to waste 15 bucks since that will almost pay for a night of camping.
Cathy
Old 09-29-2006, 12:25 PM   #3
RickNewcomb
Site Sponsor

Mike's email address for membership questions is:
[email protected]

I think part of the bottleneck is that the membership form goes to Trailmanor who then fowards it Mike.

But I would definitely send an email to Mike.
RickNewcomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 03:31 PM   #4
EMPTYNESTERS

Hi...I sent my check in March 06 and it JUST showed up on my last bank statement. They are not very prompt in depositing the funds...however we have received mailings from them since April. What I would check is when is the best time of year to join. As I said, we joined in March, and I assumed the $15 was for a year...March 06 - Mar 07, however, we owe for the second year already, so they must have a year to year date that they follow - I'm guessing September to September.
The $15 will be worth it...members receive a discount on parts ordered through TM and the few mailings we've received have been good.