TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-04-2008, 04:18 PM   #1
Cappy915

Default First Trip!!

Hello TM Owners!! My wife & I made our first trip in our 2001 3124 KING this past weekend & it was AWESOME!! We only traveled about an hour & a half from home but it pulled like a dream!! Everything worked & the a/c was kept on low cool the whole weekend with temps around 90 & it was very comfortable. Also this is the first time we had a camper w/ a bathroom so it was REAL NICE not having to walk in the rain at 2 a.m. to go was great!!
The only issue we really had & not a problem is we could not for the life of us get the a/c to drain to the rear. It kept wanting to come forward to where the shells meet. it didn't leak inside but just straight down by the door. I know it has to do with getting the camper level but I gave up after many tries & a few beers!! I thought about running a piece of hose or pvc pipe from the unit to the back so it would always drain that way....has anyone come up with an easy solution?? Thanks,Cappy