TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Forum Admin | Account Help | Suggestion Box
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-29-2018, 07:03 AM   #1
Tomahawk

Default Website access issue

Hello,

I was hoping you could help me. I paid for a sponsorship on Nov 13 2017 (Transaction ID - 72E945657A202872X). Has my sponsorship been activated? I am trying to access the below link from another sponsor who emailed it to me. http://www.trailmanorowners.com/foru...19&postcount=5

However, I am having issues loading it. I get the message:
Tomahawk, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Please advise.

Thank you,
Kris
Tomahawk is offline   Reply With Quote