TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-01-2003, 05:52 PM   #1
grkman1

Default Differences in 2004 TM

Has anyone seen the new 2004 TM's.  I was just wondering if there are any differences between the 2003 and the 2004

Thanks
George
Old 07-02-2003, 01:09 AM   #2

Default Re: Differences in 2004 TM

We visited the factory a couple of weeks ago.  The bumper has been changed to look a little more pleasing to the eye.  And, you can now plug your TM in while down.  These are the only changes mentioned to us.
Old 07-02-2003, 03:40 AM   #3
Chris_Bauer

I'm convinced they're watching us.  All the changes that have come about in the last two years were all first mentioned here.   Another important reason for this website.

Also, these changes are exciting, imagine a Trailmanor in the next five years...... (that's when I retire and hope to buy a new one ).
Old 07-02-2003, 04:42 AM   #4
red_apache

We were just at Custom RV this past Sat. We looked at a 2004 2619, The bumper is a lot wider and has a lid in the top for storage access, looks like a good place to store the sewer hose, Matt also mentioned that it can be plugged in with the trailer down

Jack Hall
Old 07-02-2003, 06:20 AM   #5
Bill
Site Team

Location: The mountains of Scottsdale, AZ, and the beaches of Maine

Quote:
I'm convinced they're watching us. All the changes that have come about in the last two years were all first mentioned here. Another important reason for TM to provide financial support to this website.
You are right, Chris. I'm sure there are other examples, but just off the top of my head, I think of:
* rounded wheel wells
* stepping up the tire size from 14-inch to 15inch on the 3023
* a real fix for the hold-down stirrup detachment problem
* getting rid of the elegant lights
* the screen door option
* change carpet color from a dirt-highlighting light beige to something darker
* I bet (though I haven't confirmed) a better support under the slideout floors

I give the TM design team all possible credit - the TM is truly a wonderful machine. *But there is no substitute for an active forum of users, expressing their likes, dislikes, fixes, and inventions.

Bill
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2003, 09:16 AM   #6

Quote:
We visited the factory a couple of weeks ago. The bumper has been changed to look a little more pleasing to the eye. And, you can now plug your TM in while down. These are the only changes mentioned to us.
One fault with the new bumper design is that you cannot attach a receiver hitch to the new bumber for a bike carrier. TrailManor is aware of it and is experimenting with a design to correct this.