TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-20-2012, 09:14 PM   #1
Brifla

Default Adding a bathroom?

Hello, I'm new to the site. After much research I've decided that the TM is the only camper for me, so I'm shopping some used ones in my region. I've come across several that did not come with a bathroom and am wondering if there's a possibility to add the bathroom option through the factory on a used TM or if any of you techies have some suggestions or ideas for adding some facilities to the camper. Has anyone already done some form of conversion to add a bathroom to a TM that didn't originally come with one? Would some of the plumbing already be run in every TM? Most of the time we would be using the campsite bathroom but I'd like to know if there are any options for installing any sort of shower and toilet facilities in the camper (beyond a porta potti). I'm an engineer so may be able handle easy to moderate work given instructions. Thanks!