TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Welcome Mat - Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-10-2022, 07:53 PM   #1
Deb Mac
Site Sponsor

Default Loving it 😍 in spite of some hiccups

Just drove close to 3500 km to pick up a new to me 2008 2720SL. Not home yet but that’s tomorrow.
Part way home the pump started leaking (was fine before the pounding of Manitoba highways) and discovered the toilet connection also leaks (original toilet removed and replaced with a thetford Aqua Magic but no black tank). I plan to convert to a dry toilet set up anyway so no biggie for me.

It tows great and after 3 nights at it I’m at a 15 minute set up. Took half an hour this morning to get ready for the road.

One of the towing toggle latches broke at the threads this morning. Can I get replacements from TM or should I just head for a hardware store to source something similar?
And the 60 kph headwinds in Sask and AB today blew the cover off the antenna base.

And one other question… who was the Jolly Green Giant they used to measure “butt height” when designing that queen bed in the rear? I’ve managed a temporary solution but I’ll come up with a permanent solution that thevdogs can use too 😁

But in spite of the hiccups, I quite like it. Lots of room, tows great and gas mileage blows my poor old Bigfoot away. Well worth the drive from BC to Winnipeg 👍
And the pups gave their seal of approval too.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	3.58 MB
ID:	21055  
Deb Mac is offline   Reply With Quote