TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 04-23-2008, 10:34 AM   #1
Claude Shook

Default Another new owner

After several months of research, a lot of it on this forum, My wife and I are proud owners of a used 2004 3023 trailmanor. We bought the one that Eric Baker had listed for sale on this forum. We drove from our home near Spokane, WA to Huntsville, Alabama to pick it up. We drove accross the south, spent some time with family in Texas, more family in Wyoming, then home. We towed the TM with a Ford F150 pickup. I am presently equiping my Jeep Liberty turbodiesel to use as a TV. If that works out we should have a pretty economical RVing setup. We look forward to sharing information and adventures with all of you. Until next time......
Old 04-23-2008, 11:15 AM   #2
ng2951

Sounds like a lot of fun towing across the country. That's some beautiful territory you will be crossing.
Old 04-23-2008, 08:07 PM   #3
B_and_D
Site Sponsor

That sounds like a great trip. We traveled to Oregon to get ours, but it was only a 4 day weekend for us. I'd love to hear more about your trip. I am dying to go further away with our TM. So far, we've only been to places in CA with the TM, except for our trip to purchase it.