TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Technical Discussions > Exterior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 11-09-2014, 05:36 PM   #21
funpilot
TrailManor Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce & Teri View Post
We have a 2010 2720SD and bought a Calmark Cover that was custom made for our trailer. They have a 6 year warranty and are made of Sunbrella. They can be ordered from www.calmarkcovers.com and their phone # is 800-838-7236. I will order another one when this one wears out. They don't show the Trailmanor on their website, but I used the HiLo template as a starter and then used my own measurements on the custom template to actually order it. I talked to the owner of the company, and he was very willing to help. We've used it since 2010 and it still looks very good. We live near Las Vegas, NV, so we don't get much snow or rain, so I can't comment on mildew issues only on sun and wind. Our cover is for a closed trailer.
I am also considering Calmark. Any new things to report on it? Does it scratch the TM? Did you do anything to protect the TM before you covered it?
Dometic 1110 Compressor Refrigerator
BlueOx SwayPro Hitch
2.5 inch lift kit
Progressive Industries EMS-HW30C
Yada Wireless backup camera
funpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 02:27 PM   #22
funpilot
TrailManor Master

OK, I just placed an order for my Calmark cover. For my 3124KD I am paying $605.00 plus shipping. They wanted very precise measurements to take into account the differences in the front shell and rear shell widths and heights. They are also allowing space for me to install two vent covers as well.
BlueOx SwayPro Hitch
2.5 inch lift kit
Old 03-31-2015, 07:48 AM   #23
stormpeakco

Default Cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by funpilot View Post
OK, I just placed an order for my Calmark cover. For my 3124KD I am paying $605.00 plus shipping. They wanted very precise measurements to take into account the differences in the front shell and rear shell widths and heights. They are also allowing space for me to install two vent covers as well.
Likely we will be purchasing a cover for spring-summer-early autumn time protection between sojourns and then store our TM during winter in covered storage.

Does Calmark (or others) provide a flap (removable or hatch) that may be opened to allow for solar illumination-battery charging and closed when away or during the threat of a hail storm (we don't see a huge number of hailstorms and the stone caliber is usually under a 1/4")? thanks.
stormpeakco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 06:06 PM   #24
funpilot
TrailManor Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormpeakco View Post
Likely we will be purchasing a cover for spring-summer-early autumn time protection between sojourns and then store our TM during winter in covered storage.

Does Calmark (or others) provide a flap (removable or hatch) that may be opened to allow for solar illumination-battery charging and closed when away or during the threat of a hail storm (we don't see a huge number of hailstorms and the stone caliber is usually under a 1/4")? thanks.
I would bet they would as they custom make each one. I had to ask them to not put in a zipper door in mine as I saw no need for it. I just got an email that they have shipped mine.
BlueOx SwayPro Hitch
2.5 inch lift kit
Old 03-31-2015, 08:36 PM   #25
stormpeakco

Default cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by funpilot View Post
I would bet they would as they custom make each one. I had to ask them to not put in a zipper door in mine as I saw no need for it. I just got an email that they have shipped mine.
Thanks.
I e-mailed them a few days ago but haven't received a message back....guess they are too busy constructing yours.
Old 04-03-2015, 11:42 PM   #26
Wingedryder

TCS in Colo Springs also has a local source for durable, custom TM covers w/several years warranty - wanna say 5 yrs. - but don't recall exactly (could possibly be a Calmark(?), though not an ADCO). Ours has gone through two winters now, still looking new with no visible wear signs, and fits our 2720 perfectly with room for vents & King TV antenna, A/C & solar panels (though no roof openings & no zippers). Has the thickness & feel of heavy canvas, cost was just over $600, plus shipping.
Wingedryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 07:28 AM   #27
stormpeakco

Default Cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingedryder View Post
TCS in Colo Springs also has a local source for durable, custom TM covers w/several years warranty - wanna say 5 yrs. - but don't recall exactly (could possibly be a Calmark(?), though not an ADCO). Ours has gone through two winters now, still looking new with no visible wear signs, and fits our 2720 perfectly with room for vents & King TV antenna, A/C & solar panels (though no roof openings & no zippers). Has the thickness & feel of heavy canvas, cost was just over $600, plus shipping.
Nice, thanks. I was informed (TCS) they are constructed locally (Co. Spgs.) and requires the TT to be on location, for the measurements (??)....Not gonna happen unless it is necessary to travel there for some mechanical revision.

(BTW, WR et al-still researching rear view cameras...rvrearviewcamera is likely the one for us, later this month. thanks for the hints.).
Old 08-12-2023, 10:53 AM   #28
tenlach

Default 2619 Camper Cover

I just purchased and installed an ADCO 12294 for my 2009 Trailmanor 2619 w/ air conditioning. It fit perfectly, and even had room to cover the bumper and propane bottles. As you can see from the photos, the awning causes a bit of a wonky fit on the door side, but it still works extremely well. The ADCO 12294 is the Aqua Shed cover, so we'll see how long it lasts!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2652[1].JPG
Views:	35
Size:	977.4 KB
ID:	22429   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2653[1].JPG
Views:	42
Size:	1.06 MB
ID:	22430   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2654[1].JPG
Views:	43
Size:	1.20 MB
ID:	22431  
tenlach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2023, 07:28 AM   #29
Bill
Site Team

Location: The mountains of Scottsdale, AZ, and the beaches of Maine

Look like a nice fit. You might want to consider adding another hold-down rope lengthwise over the centerline of the trailer. Your first pic shows some slack in the material. If the wind gets hold of that and flaps it around, the outcome won't be good.

Bill
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2023, 10:02 AM   #30
tenlach

Smile Additional tie-down

Thanks, Bill. You're right, it needs a center tie-down. it is somewhat protected by the fence and shed, but it is still outside in the Denver area!
tenlach is offline   Reply With Quote