TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Technical Discussions > Exterior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 07-05-2006, 10:17 PM   #1
beahold

Default Need outside shelf idea's

Hi everyone

I'm looking for idea's on how to add/mount several portable knock down type
shelf's on the outside of our 3326 '04 This would be a great addition we found out this weekend with the to stack small things on.

Soap at the outside shower hand washing station. Drinks and cups and other things in several shady areas to keep the foot traffic outside.

With 4 adults and 4 kids during the day, I need the find ways to work smart and not so hard.

Thanks Irene L in Southeast Mi
Old 07-05-2006, 10:21 PM   #2
PopBeavers

I carry as many as three folding camp tables with me, if I have a large group.

If I don't use all of my leveling planks, I can place a 2x12x36 across the top of the propane tanks and use it to pile stuff on.
Old 07-05-2006, 10:36 PM   #3
beahold

Hi PopBeavers

"I can place a 2x12x36 across the top of the propane tanks and use it to pile stuff on"

Thanks thats a great idea. Just wish I could us it. My propane tanks are under the front slide of the couch. I have a 2004 3326 model.

Irene L
Old 07-06-2006, 07:25 AM   #4
EMPTYNESTERS

How about one of those small plastic 3 shelf units from Walmart that you could just stand outside the door? We could easily fit that in our 2720SD w/o disassembling it, but they do come apart. We also use those mesh pop-up hampers for a variety of things...you could put one outside the door for shoes.
Old 07-06-2006, 12:35 PM   #5
Brightsu
Site Sponsor

I use one of the 3 shelf types under my bed in the TM it works great, mine is the type that the shelves have a ridge around so things won't wall off, they are a little deeper too, I believe I bought this at Big Lots, but you never know what you can find there. also have one of those plastic 3 drawers, that works good outside and will keep things dry. The popup hamper works good too. I line mine with a trash bag and use it that way.

Pam
Old 09-18-2006, 04:49 PM   #6
Walter Roach

Default Suction cup accessories

We have purchased several small shelf, hooks, and various combinations that are meant to be mounted with suction cups. We find they will afix to the bathroom wall (smooth) as well as to the exterior. One of the WalMarts in our shopping zone had over a dozen varieties, some with lots of suction cups.

Walter
2005 2720SL
2006 Saturn Vue V6