TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 12-03-2006, 09:05 PM   #1
greaves

Default electric trailor dolly

For those of you who have any electric trailor dolly - where did you get it from and how do you like it. I tore my rotar cuff - shoulder and I guess my days of trying to get the TM in the gararge with the manual dolly are gone for awhile. I am really thinking of an electric trailor dolly but due to the cost wanted to find out what the experts are using. Thankd for your advise.

Thanks GM - 06 2619
Old 12-04-2006, 03:02 AM   #2
Walter Roach

Default web information

Quote:
Originally Posted by greaves View Post
For those of you who have any electric trailor dolly - where did you get it from and how do you like it. I tore my rotar cuff - shoulder and I guess my days of trying to get the TM in the gararge with the manual dolly are gone for awhile. I am really thinking of an electric trailor dolly but due to the cost wanted to find out what the experts are using. Thankd for your advise.

Thanks GM - 06 2619
There are two major manufacturers of trailer-dollies -- Power Caster (800/773-3833; powercaster.com) and Powermovers (888/366-3511; powermoverinc.net). There is a partial comparison article by a boating magazine at http://goliath.ecnext.com/coms2/summ...99-2567078_ITM. Your request got me to thinking about getting one for tight maneuvering into the driveway and garage. I don't think I knew about them previously.

Walter
Old 12-07-2006, 04:31 PM   #3
RCCBV1

I use the power mover on my 3023. It is the only way that I am able to position it in the garage, without fear of hitting something. I felt that the cost of the dolly was not that much, when I thought about the repair bills I might have without it. I've had mine for a couple of years, and have not hade any problems. When I called the power mover folks and described what I needed it for, they came up with a unit that was a little less then their less expensive unit. Give them a call, and see what they can do for you.