TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Camping & Lifestyle > Recommended Campgrounds and Places to Visit
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-23-2007, 07:44 AM   #1
JimRei

Default Coast to Coast campgrounds?

Does anyone camp using coast to coast.? Awhile ago I purchased a campgroungd membership in Mississippi, called 5 Star, and i have a clasic coast to coast membership. I havent used it in years, but I recently bought a 3023 and want to try it out. I live in NE Pa. does anyone have any reccommendations as to some of the coast to coast campgrounds that they have tried? Thanks, Jim Reilly.
Old 01-23-2007, 09:30 AM   #2
Freedom

We used to have Camp Coast to Coast with our Thousand Trails NACO LTR membership, but we never used it so we let it go. Now we have RPI and Enjoy America which we have used on occasion. Along with the extra campgounds we also get Preferred Access (formerly Preferred Access) which is cheap rates on time shares. If I recall correctly, Camp Coast to Coast was a discounted rate at already established campgrounds like getting a Good Sam discount. Enjoy America is 1/2 off the base price and RPI is $8 a night regardless of the regular price.