TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 04-28-2003, 01:32 AM   #1
dcrdark
Site Sponsor

Default Another New Owner

Greetings,  We have picked up our 2002 3023 on Saturday. We were looking for a used 2720, but could not find one in our area. Then this 3032 came onto the internet in our area.  It was hardly used, the oven looks like it was never used and when I rolled out the awning. the supports were still in plastic wrap.  And the price was right, $14,000.00, I haven't seen this new of a 3023 advertised at this price.  What a great camper, it towed better than I expected.  Thanks to you all on the board, we knew all the details to look for. The Dealer we bought it from stated this was only the second TM it has ever had.  When doing the Demo with the dealer, I had to point out things that they did not know.  Being a new owner, I will be asking a few question along the way.  
   Thanks Again
             Dave
dcrdark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2003, 02:37 AM   #2
arknoah

Default Re: Another New Owner

Dave,

It looks like you got a great price.  Congrats!  Isn't it fun to be able to show dealers how much you know instead of the other way around?

Enjoy your new toy.
Old 04-28-2003, 03:55 PM   #3
Robin

Default Re: Another New Owner

Mazel Tov!