TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-01-2013, 07:35 PM   #31
kn1ghtus

Default thanls!

now i just need a TM and i'll really be a member of the cool club!!
Old 05-01-2013, 10:05 PM   #32
thewayneo

Location: Evergreen, Colorado. Halfway between Heaven and Paradise at 8,100 ft altitude.

Saw this pic of a 1995 3125 King on "All Of Craigslist" http://www.adhuntr.com/ Maybe you didn't need such a big tow vehicle after all! Anyway, that site is where I found my TM after over a year of looking. I searched on Trailmanor (one word) and Trail Manor (two words). I had to go to Oregon to get it.

wayne
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cartm.jpg
Views:	180
Size:	40.5 KB
ID:	8334  

2006 2619, with REAL Flush Toilet (Sealand), NEVER ANY HOOKUPS!!!
Five-inch lift, Goodyear Marathon 15" Made in USA!
2005 Ford Explorer V8 -- WDH w/active sway
1973 Moto Guzzi V-twin
thewayneo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 07:45 AM   #33
kn1ghtus

Default elkmont?

there is a 2010 elkmont in cheyanne (only an hour away from me) listed on CG only used twice. Has the bunks for the kids, is there a place that has a clear difination of the elkmont and the standard popup? (i.e. I know it doesn't pop up, but is still light, does it have a bigger fridge? Normal black water?)

thoughts?

http://denver.craigslist.org/rvs/3774605440.html
Old 05-04-2013, 03:20 PM   #34
bell
Site Sponsor

Default 2010

I have a 2010 Elkmont and will answer questions about it. ph Jim 3366754191
Old 05-04-2013, 04:20 PM   #35
kn1ghtus

love this community! thanks Jim! I really think with our young family we should stick to the pop up 2720 that will have more bed at this point :/ but I think I might call you anyway to get your scoop!
Old 05-13-2013, 08:10 PM   #36
TheSteeleFamily

Default New Trailmanor Owners

Hi all,
My name is Denny and my Wife (Shelley) and I live in Lakewood Ca. We have owned two 30 foot class A Motorhomes,but we decided that as we age we wanted something that we could set up at the campsite or RV Park and drive off when we wanted.Well,This past Saturday our 2013 Trailmanor 3124KB arrived at Custom RV Sales at their new location in Ontario,Ca. While we were there we did the walkthrough inspection and the open close "Class" we asked all the questions that we could think of and were satisfied with the answers that Matt and Scott had for us. As Matt wired the Brake controller and installed the WDH we had the pleasure of a brief but informative chat with "MudDog" from these very Forums! He was very kind and had some great tips for us to take with us as we pulled our first travel trailer out the driveway and off to it's new home with us.Our tow vehicle was purchased with a lightweight travel Trailer in Mind. Last year we spent 6 months researching possible candidates for our new tow vehicle. When we found a New 2012 Chevy Traverse LTZ with AWD and tow package (5200# - 600# tongue) We purchased it. I've been driving Big Rigs for the same company for over 32 years,so I'm familiar with towing,but have only pulled a "Ball and Hitch" a few times. I thought the Traverse did an acceptable job thanks to the WDH. I'll know more once we are loaded for our first trip and I am able to scale the combo out. I've already installed a Pioneer Stereo and a 24 inch Toshiba flat screen with DVD player (11 pounds) that I will run through the Head unit.also replaced all bulb lights with LED'S. Any way sorry for the long post. I just wanted to drop in and say hi, and thanks for all the info that I've garnered from these forums! I don't have a Paypal account. They said that I've spent too much money through them and want my Bank acct. info if I want to continue doing business with them.Happy Trails folks.
Denny
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	!!!!!!!!!!.jpg
Views:	217
Size:	215.4 KB
ID:	8387   Click image for larger version

Name:	!!!!!!!!!.jpg
Views:	221
Size:	80.0 KB
ID:	8388  
TheSteeleFamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 06:08 AM   #37
tgpmd1
TrailManor Master

Congrats kn1ghtus on the new TV and TheSteeleFamily on your new TM!

Keep searching for that perfect TM kn1ghtus, you never know when it will 'pop up' (sorry for the bad pun). After over two years of researching on the forum, looking at the TM site and looking at TM for sale ads, one just appeared on Craigslist when someone had me look at a listing for a dunk tank (for camp). The dunk tank listing was gone, so I said to myself, "Why waste a good visit to Craigslist?" and it was right there; the perfect one for us at a GREAT price. And less than 10 miles away to boot.

For either one of you, let us know if you have any other questions. This is a great community of TM owners. I wouldn't have purchased one without the support of this forum.
Prodigy Brake Controller
2.5" Factory Lift Kit
15" Dexstar Wheels
15" Karrier Loadstar Tires w/TR-416 Stems
Bill's Screen Door kit
And a host of other mods...

14 y.o. 'Sasha' (aka 'Miss Kitty), started fostering 12/24/10 and adopted 3/15/11

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tgpmd1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 06:57 AM   #38
rumbleweed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSteeleFamily View Post
Hi all,
I don't have a Paypal account. They said that I've spent too much money through them and want my Bank acct. info if I want to continue doing business with them.Happy Trails folks.
Denny
I had the same concern so I opened a second checking account the my bank and put a few hundred dollars in it. I linked that to my PayPal account, but for all but a few foreign transactions ( where there is a service charge) I select the option for Pay Pal to use my CC. By having the account in the same bank, it is easy to transfer money to the PP checking account if I choose to.
Old 05-14-2013, 09:47 AM   #39
Beak12

Steele Family,
First Custom RV is a great place to do busines. I have an appointment for some service in a few weeks. Looking forward to seeing the new place.
Second-----Now that your a TM owner you might want to sign up here in the forum as a member, without being a member at some point you will not be allowed see/read many of the posts.