TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Forum Admin | Account Help | Suggestion Box
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-03-2003, 10:22 AM   #1
ryanra

Default TM Maintenance Area

I haven't been able to see the TM Maintenance area for several days. Is it me, or has there been a change?

Thanks,
RAR
Old 10-03-2003, 10:54 AM   #2
rtcassel
Site Sponsor

Default Re:TM Maintenance Area

me thinks you have to be a sponsor now to see
rtcassel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2003, 11:36 AM   #3
mamabear

Yeah i think you are right too. The maintenance [part of the forum was the most helpful. It is what made us decide to buy a TM, all the help you could from fellow owners from the forum. I sure hope new people that want info about trailmanors can find everything they need without the maintenance sections. It sure looks bland without that section there. Oh well soon I should get my new member title and then I can read the maintenance section again.
mamabear
Old 10-03-2003, 05:23 PM   #4
Happytrails

Yes, the area was moved to the Sponsers area..........There was a vote taken, a discussion gathered by all the people of this site, just as we did when it went to a "sponsered" board, (I wish all my bills were only a buck a month! LOL), and everyone agreed to it.......

[glow=red,2,300]Happytrails........[/glow]
Old 10-03-2003, 06:11 PM   #5
Chris
Site Team

Sorry all,
I meant to put up a post about the change, but in my state of foggyness (allergies hit me hard this year), I forgot. :-[
I polled the sponsors for what they thought was fair, and this is where we ended up. I was waiting until I had the automation in place to change a new user to trial member, and a trial member to a registered guest after 30 days. That's now in place. We did decide to move some of the topics to the guest area, but others were moved to the Site Sponsor section.

It's been a tough choice, and that's why I consulted with the sponsors as it's a partnership between us all. I run it, and they help fund it.

Thanks
Ct..
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2003, 05:20 PM   #6
Happytrails

Yes, and for only 3 cents a day, you to can sponser a child like this. Just think, your 3 cents a day can help starving TM owners everywhere....plus you're 2 cents of thought! That's just 5 cents, less than one cigarette a day, or a gumball, and only 3 of it has to come outta your pocket. Just think, all the starving for info and opinion other TM owners out there........you, yes you, would be helping them, a new project, some solar panels, whatever it is, you, yes you, might be the deciding factor on how their lives turn out! ;D

Lol, sorry, couldn't resist!

[glow=red,2,300]Happytrails...........[/glow]
Old 10-06-2003, 07:00 PM   #7
Chris
Site Team

LOL. Thanks Bill!
Ct..
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2003, 04:41 PM   #8
Happytrails