TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-27-2012, 11:19 AM   #41
Drews60

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeeWoo View Post
Our new baby is home! We're officially TM owners. Will probably do a little packing tonight. Tomorrow hopefully get some stuff out of our popup (that we'll be listing for sale)

And Wednesday we should be out camping
Good for you. Have a great trip in your TM.
Old 06-27-2012, 11:22 AM   #42
CeeWoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by moaboy View Post
Congrats and hope you spend $12 and join this forum. That is how we keep it going to help current and prospective owners alike.
I'm certain I will...and I'll take care of that when we get back
Old 07-12-2012, 10:31 AM   #43
CeeWoo

Thought I'd update-
We had a great time in our 2720SD! I honestly can't believe the deal we got on this Trailmanor

Appears there is a problem with the oven, so we won't be using that until I can get it worked on-not a biggie though. We've never had an oven in any of our previous trailers, so we can live without it.

The awning is a bit out of wack-The end by the crank hole sticks when putting it out so I had to use a step stool to 'help' it get started. Once it's out of the case though it seems to work fine. I've tried to adjust it, but I'll have to continue to work on that.

Ran out of propane but that (of course) was my fault. I had a spare vertical tank that I stood up under the tongue and hooked it up. worked fine that way as a backup.

We did have a thunderstorm come thru and got about an inch of rain in less than an hour and at the end of it the roof started to leak near the air conditioner. I suspect that I have to get the gasket replaced under the AC unit. I hope that isn't terribly expensive.

Other than those minor things...it was great. We're going to the storage yard tonight to hook up and bring it home-fill the water tank and head out again tomorrow

Now-to submit payment to become a site sponsor

Thanks Again Everyone!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	100_2723.JPG
Views:	153
Size:	1.16 MB
ID:	7666