TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Prospective Owner Questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-02-2009, 07:05 PM   #11
efelker

Default Wow!!!

as many of you know I've been lurking here a Lo-o-o-ong time (about 7 years). Got so excited about Trailmanors I wrote and posted the checklists that are on this forum. But we never purchased -- why not? Yankee frugality -- thought the TM price was worth the quality, but with a 06 Subaru Forester -- would have also required a new TV. So $20K for a TM and $30+ for a new TV is just more that the moths inside my wallet would have allowed.

Now comes the Trailmini -- Nervana!!! If that pix with the Volvo C60 convertible is something more than just a marketing pitch -- that car has a tow capacity of 2000lbs -- my Forester is 2400 lbs. Sign me up -- at last. With my minimalist wife I'm sure this peach will hold everything we'd take with us during our retirement travels.

This Travel Trailer is going to be a real winner!!!! Good job TM.
Old 06-02-2009, 07:26 PM   #12
B_and_D
Site Sponsor

I hope you can finally buy your TM...you've been wanting one for a really long time.
Old 06-12-2009, 04:57 PM   #13
KenetteK

Question TrailMini

Checked it out on the website... has photos of most of the interior, but doesn't show where the toilet/shower is. It's cute... although I think I still want a little more room... even though I'm by myself. Anyone know where the shower is located in the trailer?
Old 06-12-2009, 05:21 PM   #14
jarden

To the left of the door just as you enter -- if you check out the brochure in Adobe, it shows the floor plan(s) on the last page
Old 06-12-2009, 06:38 PM   #15
Nature Recorder

I think you will find it is what some call a "wet toilet shower". It looks like the bathroom becomes the shower stall.
Old 09-04-2010, 12:03 AM   #16
tamtodd

new owner of trailmini and everything on-line seems to be old, isn't there anyone out there with a 2010 posting out there? We are just ready to embark on a 2 week voyage for AZ to MT and no new postings...............help!!! Have never done this before in a trailmini!!!!!!
Old 09-04-2010, 12:11 AM   #17
B_and_D
Site Sponsor

What do you need to know?
Old 09-04-2010, 06:40 AM   #18
Pitafuzz

Default Trail Mini

I own a 2010 Trailmanor Mini and love it! I pull it with a 2004 Honda Odyssey, no problem. It's really the perfect unit for me, my partner, and 2 dogs; however, we are use to backpacking, so this is a big step up for us. The service at the Trailmanor Factory has been the best and I highly recommend the Mini for anyone looking for a small, light unit.
Old 09-04-2010, 07:41 AM   #19
Bill
Site Team

Location: The mountains of Scottsdale, AZ, and the beaches of Maine

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamtodd View Post
new owner of trailmini and everything on-line seems to be old, isn't there anyone out there with a 2010 posting out there? We are just ready to embark on a 2 week voyage for AZ to MT and no new postings...............help!!! Have never done this before in a trailmini!!!!!!
Tamtodd -

The reason that you are not seeing much is probably that your free trial membership expired in early July, and you became a Registered Guest. At that time, you may have observed that the forum suddenly seemed to get a lot smaller, with much less stuff to view. To restore it all, you need to become a Site Sponsor. Just go to http://www.trailmanorowners.com and click on the link for Sponsorship. It will tell you why we do Sponsorships, and how to join. If you decide to join, be sure you sign up for the Forum, not Trailblazers (a different but very worthwhile organization). If you have any questions, drop me a PM.

There is not a lot yet that is specific to the Mini, since it is pretty new. But there is a ton of stuff that is relevant to all Trailmanors, including the Mini.

Bill
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 06:49 AM   #20
rjlwork

Feel free to ask questions! We've had our mini for a year now and have run into every possible scenario from setting up to using the furnace. We love it! It's small enough for me to tow with my Buick Rendezvous and still is comfortable for my husband, myself and the dog. Oz loves that little white box! He can't wait to go camping with us.

We've ironed out where to store things inside and out; the porch is great for chairs and the grill. Ours weighs out around 2200 pounds with all of our stuff.

About the only thing we're hoping to add is the side awning, as most campgrounds face the curb side for tables etc. We do have a rain fly we carry if we want shade on the picnic table.

We did add the battery shutoff for ease of use but otherwise, the setup works really well for us. We have double propane tanks too.
We added a box to the front (behind the tanks) for miscellaneous stuff we don't want to carry inside. Chocks, wood, candles, fire-starters, etc. It bridges the frame and is strapped on with ratcheting tie-downs

Anything else you want to know, just ask.

Judy Workman
2010 Trailmini
2007 Buick Rendezvous