TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > Forum Admin | Account Help | Suggestion Box
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-26-2006, 03:48 PM   #1
sinjin

Unhappy paying with paypal?

Hi;

I've been trying to upgrade my membership to site sponser I guess, thru paypal. Whenever I click the paypal link I get this message:

sinjin, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I've sent e-mail to Chris twice and all I get is the same link in response. What am I missing here?
Old 04-26-2006, 05:40 PM   #2
wwjam

Default Regarding Pay Pal

Hi,

Do you have a pay pal account already established? When we tried to pay through my screen name the same thing happened. I don't have a pay pal account through my name, so we had to go through my husbands screen name because he does have pay pal, and it worked.

Jo Ann
Old 04-26-2006, 08:41 PM   #3
sinjin

I'm not sure how this works. I've done E-bay and paid others on the net with paypal, but my user name here is not my paypal user name. Is that the problem?
Old 04-27-2006, 05:59 AM   #4
sinjin

Cool

Ok, I finally figured it out. I thought the linky in the e-mail from Chris would send me directly to the paypal payment site. Sometimes the easiest things just blow past me.
Old 05-13-2006, 06:23 PM   #5
Chris
Site Team

I have fixed this. The link went from subscriptions to payments. :S It's fixed now.
Ct..

www.trailmanorowners.com
www.granddesignowners.com
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 01:44 PM   #6
beth14kk9

Chris, this problem is popping up again. I wanted to go in and do a PayPal subscription and I'm getting the same problem. Can you check it out again, please?

Beth
Old 08-28-2006, 01:47 PM   #7
beth14kk9

Nevah mind. I went another route and was able to get to the payment page.

Beth
Old 09-08-2006, 05:42 AM   #8
Dagrip

What was the other route you went through to be able to pay via PayPal? I have a PayPal account but it has a different username than the one I use here. I am getting the "You do not have permissions..." page when I select the link to pay using PayPal.

Thanks!

Scott
Dagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 12:12 PM   #9
allenj

Just don't do what I did. I sent a Paypal payment directly to [email protected] two weeks ago. It took my $12, but I never got listed as a sponsor, and emails to Chris just come back with the generic sign up link. Like others, my email doesn't match my user name.

Update: I finally got in touch with Chris through the 'Contact Us' link on the page and got things straightened out.