TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 01-13-2006, 12:59 PM   #1
Firedog

Talking It's official!!

It's official. My wife and I are the proud owners of a 2006 Trailmanor 3023. This forum played a large part in our decision. We appreciate all of the helpful posts from all of the members. Thanks go out to everybody. The people at All American RV Sales in Savannah, GA were great. I'd recommend them to anybody who is in the market for a TM
Old 01-13-2006, 01:31 PM   #2
Bill & Lisa

Congrats! I hope you love your's as much as we love ours. We have been out 4 times already including one rally. Try and make a rally if you can as you will learn so much from the other folks and get great ideas on "personalizing" your TM.
Bill
Old 01-13-2006, 02:18 PM   #3
Firedog

My wife loves the pic of your Pomeranian in the window. We have a Pom named Kodi. (aka. Kodiak, Little monster, Master of All I Survey) We may try to go to a rally. Our first trip is going to be at Big Water Lake Club near Santee, SC. We bought a membership there last year.
Old 01-14-2006, 07:58 AM   #4
Queeniereads

What great news...to hear that you bought a TM and that this forum was a contributor to your decision. We are anxiously awaiting the end of April so we can de-winterize and get off to Maine. Happy camping! Queeniereads aka Judi
Old 01-21-2006, 01:11 PM   #5
Bruce

Default Rally in GA

Congratulations Firedog,
I hope you get many years of pleasure out of your TM.
You might be interested in joining the TrailBlazers, the club for past and present owners of TrailManors. The Dixie chapter is having a rally at R. Shaefer Heard Park in West Point, GA on April 7-9. There will be a pot luck dinner and a small gift exchange.
We would all love to have a look at your new rig.
Old 01-22-2006, 04:40 AM   #6
Doug Bandy

Congrats on the new TM..Have you had it out yet???
Old 01-22-2006, 09:45 AM   #7
Firedog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug Bandy
Congrats on the new TM..Have you had it out yet???
Not yet. Our first test run will be President's Day Weekend. We plan to go to Lake Marrion in SC for a couple of days. We have camped quite a bit, just nothing this big. Can't wait.