TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 07-24-2005, 12:20 AM   #1
calypso

Default Who Calls Washington or Oregon Home?

Just curious how many TM owners there are in WA/OR. I joined the TrailBlazers Club thru the TM website but saw there was no chapter for either of our states. We are orphans. I'm wondering if there are enough of us to get a new chapter started. So don't be shy...I know you're out there.
Old 07-24-2005, 08:20 PM   #2
Carole

Default Resident of Oregon

We recently purchased a 2619 TM. We live just 12 miles sw of Salem, OR.
That would be great to get a group together of TM owners.

Carole Gabel
503/838-3844
Old 07-24-2005, 10:19 PM   #3
genesc

Quote:
Originally Posted by calypso
Just curious how many TM owners there are in WA/OR. I joined the TrailBlazers Club thru the TM website but saw there was no chapter for either of our states. We are orphans. I'm wondering if there are enough of us to get a new chapter started. So don't be shy...I know you're out there.
The TrailBlazer constitution states, (if I remember correctly), that it takes five TrailManor owners to start a chapter. Contact the TrailBlazer president and he can give you a list of members in your area to contact. His e-mail is [email protected].

genesc
Old 07-25-2005, 08:29 AM   #4
Tuscany Bandit

Default California too?

Why not include California (no Chapter here either) and call it the West Coast Chapter? We live in Southern California and would love to join a local Chapter.

Just my $.02

Jerry
Old 07-25-2005, 11:22 PM   #5
calypso

Sorry Jerry...didn't realize you were homeless as well.

I think it would be great to have a West Coast Chapter (the more the merrier!).

genesc: Thank you for the suggestion -- I will follow up on it!!!

Carole,
We were down your way just last week as we had to go to Eugene to pick up our new tow vehicle. Now I'm really torn...which one gets the garage, the TM or the new truck?
Old 07-26-2005, 07:33 PM   #6
Carole

Default Oregon resident

We are very fortunate at this time, our TM will fit into our hangar. But someday if and when we move it could present a problem.

Hope a West Coast TM group can be formed. There are certainly lots of great places in Oregon, Washington and northern California to camp and stay out of the heat.

This TM site is a great one, always interesting to read the posts.

Carole
Old 10-13-2005, 09:39 PM   #7
wwjam

Default Live in NW

We are new to the forum, and it's really been fun to read, ask questions, and learn. We live in Washington. Excited about going camping in the rain and not get wet.

We bought a book about camping, and places to go in California, Oregon and Washington. We're looking forward to exploring.

I feel like we're waiting for our first born child. Lots to do, lots to spend to get ready, and haven't even set eyes on our TM yet. It's still at the factory and is supposed to go off line tomorrow, so hopefully next week.
Old 01-28-2006, 05:33 PM   #8
Barbara

Default We are here in Oregon

Quote:
Originally Posted by calypso

Hi we live in the Tigard area we bought our TM Last Sept I think it was and love it. I hope I am replying correctly I am new to the forum. We are always looking for new places to camp and I was also wondering if Oregon has a club. I am wondering if anyone has suggestions on installing a microwave where the oven is normally. Thanks
Old 01-28-2006, 07:25 PM   #9
Senorsedona

Talking How about Arizona too?

We live in AZ and would enjoy getting together with the "West Coast Chapter".
We will be spending time on our property on the Applegate river in OR. It might even be a good spot for a few of us to get together and dry camp for a few days. OK Calypso, how far have you gotten?

Keep us posted.

Jack..........
Old 01-28-2006, 08:32 PM   #10
B_and_D
Site Sponsor

We might be up for that this summer...love to dry camp, love Oregon, and are thinking of heading to the Salem area with the TM. We have lots of relatives in WA and OR that we haven't spent enough time with the last couple of years. Kids get out of school June 10th or so....go back to school August 18th or so.

Keep us posted!