TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Camping & Lifestyle > Feedback to TrailManor
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 05-05-2006, 05:20 AM   #1
Catawbalea

Default Monitor panel directions

I couldn't find directions or info on the monitor panel under the sink. Please include something in the manual. The forums here seem to show confusion too. Did I miss seeing them?
Old 05-05-2006, 08:35 AM   #2
Freedom

Maybe the "confusion" isn't really that, but the fact that not all of the monitors are the same. My "old" (2000) one doesn't even have lights or sensors for the fresh water tank. Maybe there are other differences and that is why you get different answers. Each person can only tell about what they have or have experience with. All TMs are not created equal!
Old 05-05-2006, 04:40 PM   #3
Catawbalea

Good point, well taken. But, the manual that comes with your TM should explain its monitor.
Old 05-05-2006, 07:51 PM   #4
sir1doc

Freedom,
if your 2000 is "old" then my 1991 must be an antique! haha
My antique 1991 has no monitors for fresh tank either. and for cost purposes, it looks like Trail Manor, like most businesses just print one manual for all the campers in that year or two. My manual is very vague on things like if you have the auto igniting furnace skip to section 4. well how the heck do I know what furnace I have, fortunatly I DO know which (but was just making an example)
Old 05-06-2006, 05:49 AM   #5
Catawbalea

Default provider issue

Perhaps the problem is with the manufacturer of the monitor panel. TM includes a manilla envelope full of individual makers directions for installation and use. The provider of the monitor may not have something useful to include.